what do you do after your kids go to bed?

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Finish laundry folding and put it away, clean the kitchen, walk around the house looking for things that need to be put away so we wake up to a clean house, empty bathroom trash cans, clean the mirrors, toilets and sinks, and bake something for breakfast if needed. Sometimes when I finish all of that early enough, I get out my scrapbooking stuff. I don't get on the computer until everything is done. We have eight children and homeschool, so if I don't keep the bathrooms clean at all times, they can look like a disaster zone VERY quickly. It must be done at least daily. I enjoy my quiet time at night, cleaning all alone.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Relax. Relax and relax some more.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• watching tv and sitting on my compurter
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I watch a couple shows on Hulu and play here.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Finish cleaning up, take a hot shower, and then get on the computer tochat with you ladies for awhile before going to sleep.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• thats what i do clean while lazy ass watches tv or plays with the baby and then when aaron goes to bed i come on here or spend time with hubby
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Clean up what is left over... I try to do all of it before they go to bed...then maybe work out a little bit. And then I watch tv and go on the comp. DH plays his call of duty and then we come to bed.. Knock some boots.... and then watch tv and go night night hehe.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I take a 2 mile walk with the dog.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ..♥finish cleaning up whatever is left to do...sometimes the dishes is all thats left...then make sure the laundry is done..off to a nice hot bath to relax then lay around and watch tv for about an hour with the hubby and maybe fool around and off to bed!!..♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Finish cleaning, throw a load of laundry in. Take a hot bath if I have time.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2010