Do you still like stuff animals?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOVE THEM!!! I have a ton of mine from when I was younger and a ton that are my kids!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't throw them away.....save them and give them to a church daycare or daycare. Kids LOVE them.

I like them. A few I had had, my son now has and he stashes his behind his bedboard on his bed...I thought they would fall behind the bed but NOPE.....they all sit behind him as he sleeps. From his Cheetah to Charlie the Bear......to his talking Spiderman. He has about 10 or so but his faves sit behind his headboard, and though he is 6...he still likes them.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• NO!!!! I despise them!! I request that no one ever give my son any too, if they do I throw them away!! I admit I have a bunch of stuffed cows but they are part of a collection (I collect cow stuff), and I don't put them out although if I had a display case for ALL of my cow stuff I would! He received a few when he was an infant and I have kept those few because he has slept with them for so long! He has 5 now and he does not even pay attention to them anymore, but I plan on keeping a couple special ones that he has slept with since birth to give to him when he is older and moves away!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We adore them. I have two of my own, the bunny and Moosey fate whom I alternate between as Em hides them. I use one or the other to go to sleep at night my arms just aren't comfy unless I've got one to hug and I'm okay with it.
    My daughter who is 3 has claimed my hubs two bears I bought him Ohio and Rose. She has a few others and I have started sending some to the local pregnancy center but I keep favorites and I can tell which she loves most since thery're teh ones I have to send the washing machine. Mostly I'm limiting her frogs to just 1 not 5 (my mom sends 'em) and getting rid of the free ones she gets from wherever.
    My son whois 2 months has just a couple, a lovie frog blanky one and a little lamb. he doesn't play with them yet but he will. He is also the ONLY reason that the tiny kids meal beany animals and such sized plush didn't get sent away, I thought they'd be good for kids to share when he's a little bigger.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Heck ya!!! I don't think you EVER really outgrow them.. at least you shouldn't!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010