what to do

I'm so embarrassed about this but I would like to lose 80lbs. yep I feel like a beached freaking whale I would like to get back to my athletic body I once had before I had kids,I weighed 120 and it was good for me I could actually get into a size 6. pants from Gen X. What should I start out doing,what should I eat I would like to see dramatic results in the next 6 months,I was also gonna go buy myself some ankle weight and wrist weights for walking. I was watching DCC Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,and they make me want to have that body again I want that energy I once had,I'm only 35 and have so much more life ahead of me,its time to make a change! Help me out ladies tell me what works.Also should I try relacore for a boost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I've had very good success w/t Herbalife. 21 pounds and 27 inches. 2 Shakes a day..... and I feel better! I look better. Most of the girls in my weigh loss challenge have done well also. I like the personal wellness coach I get with it and it's not a diet..... its seriously a life change. Take a look at the site and do some research. B/f herbalife I was the diet fad queen. Everything from no carbs to the coffee and cigarette diet. I've stuck to this one fo 7 months. HUGE SUCCESS FOR ME!
    www.shopherbalife.com/ckeller
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 11:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Get the junk foods out of the house.
    Stock up on all those boring "snack" foods like baby carrots.
    Drink a glass of water before every meal. No sodas, no juice.
    Picture how much you want to put on your plate. Cut that in half and put that on your plate instead.
    Walk, walk, walk.
    Put on some silly, bouncy music and dance around the living room with your kids.

I need to drop about 50 pounds too. I'm tired all the time, never have the energay to play with my toddler, and HATE the way I look. Want to be moral support buddies?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• if i were you, i'd go to a health food store and get a detox/cleanser, and do that, then i would buy (preferrably organic) whole foods and make your meals. buying things in boxes or fast food is not good for you. avoid things with HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), MSG, and red dye #40. drink lots and lots of water, cut out sodas and sports drinks, if you're a coffee drinker limit yourself to one a day. avoid alcohol. and exercise :) buy yourself a puppy so you have to take it on walks every day
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• drink lots of water, relacore doesn't work! xenadrine does though, but when u stop taking the pills it'll come back, believe me. I know what u are going through, don't expect to be the exact size u were before, but once you start making changes, you will feel better. the faster u lose it, the harder it will be to keep it off. a healthy loss is 1-2 pounds a week.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 11:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I bought some ankle and wrist weights, weight loss videos, I can never stick with it though. The only thing that has worked for me is a new product I have been taking. I have lost 32 lbs since I had my daughter and I feel like this is the only way to continue losing is to take this product. PM me for more info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 3:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008