Everyone play along and let's see what we end up with!!

I'm going to right down a sentence. Each person after me write only one sentence to add to the story and let's make it interesting!!

While I was driving to my mother's house I was stopped by a lady screaming at the top of her lungs telling me she had something to tell me.

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 1:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just as she started her sentence, "Your mother was-" a truck came barreling around the corner, hit her, and she flew up over my windshield.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Surprisingly she had worked as a stunt double in a movie before and she was fine, got up and she said,"Your Mother was supposed to be the one drving this car, now GET OUT!" I got out of the car............
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was in total shock!
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I looked at her closely but her face was covered with glitter so I couldn't tell who she was. But I could tell she was sick drunk!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 2:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• She started puking all over my new car, I was in even more shock and disgusted, asking myself what the heck is going on?!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• she told me she was a future teller...
    lulumommi

Answer by lulumommi at 2:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• She looked at me straight in the eye and told me I was about to experience something extraordinary!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 2:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Just then, I heard a piercing noice coming from inside my car but when I looked back at it, a bright light almost blinded me.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The old drunken lady was looking at me with a creepy smile and then said "go ahead, get back in your car".
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 2:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I reluctantly got back in the car and look at the back seat.. It was amazing..
    evie-1006

Answer by evie-1006 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010