Where are the best places to find single, socially responsible men?

freyjawire

Asked by freyjawire at 3:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• a place? I dont think there is a PARTICULAR place you could find a man like that or would bemore likely to. I think a woman has to live her life for herself, and be able to be independent and learn to value herself. Then she can judge more clearly the men she meets be it at work, a coffee house, or having a casual drink somewhere.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• In my opinion I don't think there are any "best places". I feel like that limits the opportunity to meet that guy because in reality he can be anywhere! In the end, fate brings 2 people together and actually looking for him sort of creates a lens that actually hinders sighting him. If your looking, just get your gorgeous sexi feeling attitude on and do whatever makes you happy and whatever you find fun and even try new things. Always use common sense and a social responsible man plus fate will cross your path when you least expect it. . . . .. . God why do i feel so cheesy! but i'm totally being honest. =)
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 4:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Outer space!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Have someone you love and trust set you up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Maybe at the coffee shop or book store. I don't think they float around in many bars or clubs. My thing has never been to look for man my hubby & I were just at the right place at the same time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Volunteer for a charity or an organization that you support.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Not a bar or club - that's not the type of man you want IMO. Church would be a good place if you are religious (many have singles groups), if that's not your thing then just in everyday life, doing the things you enjoy. Colleges are a great place to meet great men, even if you are not traditional college age I would take a class or something.
    MidwestMama55

Answer by MidwestMama55 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• there is not a right or wrong place imo what has to be must be
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you are religious, a Church would be an ideal place to find a good man. Sometimes at social gathering or functions.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 4:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I hear the grocery store is a good place to meet men
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2010