What TV show can you not live without watching?

Bones. Gotta say I got seasons 1-3 for my first three mothers days (we included pregnancy phase there) but the last season or so to come out we just got at hasting since we no longer have a great budget for it.
We finallygot the TV to have something wecan watch and have been totally bummed that Fox isn't working becuase we so love this show. So if I took the shows we can actually see on our TV it's probably gotta be thenew Shatner show Bleep My Dad Says. First off we like Shatner second of that show is FUNNY.l

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 5:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can honestly go weeks without sitting down in front of a TV. There isn't any show I'm compelled to watch.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think Dancing With the Stars is the only show that I have got to watch other then that I just hit Lifetime or the Hallmark channels
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Grey's Anatomy. I'm always left wanting more when the hour is up.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Law AND Order SVU
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens and Grey's!! I know you said 1 show, but I couldn't pick just one!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Young and the restless, been watching for over 20 years and I just can't up and quit watching at this point,lol
    Desperate housewives is another but there's always reruns...with soaps there are no reruns
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Teen mom
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010