Cravings?

Ok, I've missed 2 periods, but I keep getting negative tests. I don't feel pregnant, but I don't feel my period coming either. But lately I've been craving milk, like I can't get enough milk. All I want to do is drink milk. I'm not hungry at all, I mean I pick on things here and there but food just isn't appealing to me. All I feel like is milk. So anyway, I'm waiting for my doctors appointment, but I was wondering do any of you think it could be due to pregnancy or could I have another health issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• cravings are your body's way of telling yuo you are missing something. In your case its pretty simple. Milk=calcium. Now pregnancy does seriously rob your body of calcium so it could be that your pregnant, but it could be something else as well. Normally I would say its possible the pregnancy is ectopic but if you missed TWO periods that means it would be 8 weeks along and you would be in SERIOUS trouble. Pretty sure thats not it. So I'm thinking its either a nutrition problem or pregnancy tests taken improperly or they are defective. GOOD LUCK!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If you have not gotten a period for 2 months something is going on in there. The milk craving could be that you are lacking a nutrient that your body really wants. Go to the Dr and tell him ALL your symptoms, so he has a full picture of whats going on. I hope everything goes well for you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008