I wonder why?

I wonder why God still loves me so much, even when I choose to do things my way instead of the way He knows is best?

Plz keep it clean. thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because this is what parents do.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I never thought of that! YOu are so smart and I loved your answer! Thank you! Yes, I'm glad the Lord loves us in spite of ourselves! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 6:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree.......we are human.

I always felt........and I know I may get flack from this, but this is MY opinion.....that God IS such a forgiving God. I believe he gives those whom have murdered, and committed suicide .....another chance......if he can't give them a second chance? Who would?

I feel that he goes over their actions, and despite what wrong they have done, he gives them a chance to change their hearts. NO it does not bring anyone back and what they did was wrong ( Ive had friends murdered and family and friends affected by suidcide ) but I still feel God is such a forgiving God that he does just that........forgives.

Like they say.....Let go and Let God! I pray that is just how he is.

( Now if only I can forgive those whom murdered my two friends, two girls within a year of the other....30 yrs later Im not over it, one person was caught....in jail for life....the other person(s) still out there.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• He loves us SOO much!Even when we don't do what he wants us too.. now that's unconditional love! We should all strive to be more like that with our children!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ..♥he has unconditional love for us..even when we don't choose to follow his leaded path...and we all fall off track sometimes...he is always there to pick us up when we fall ..♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• bump
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010