Eva Longoria is getting divorced- Is that a big surprise? I always thought she was

way above his league. But she was in love and I feel so bad for her. She caught him texting a former teammates wife and it was not the first time. Plus another incident with another woman last year. Your thoughts?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 6:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I thought she was amazing but I honestly think there is something in the air making all these men, celebrities as well as the commoner, go crazy and I'm also at the frame of mind now that if women like that can't get their husbands to keep their dicks in their pants, the every day women doesn't stand a chance.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I honestly never think, she was too good for him...he was to good for her. Is it a suprise? No, I don't really get suprised by these "celebrity" dicorces anymore.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Im not suprised........it will catch up to the Kardashians before much longer too.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm surprise I thought she looked very happy.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, you're right. They both were not all that good for each other.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• That something is texting and now the woman works and is not playing little goodie two shoes at home. They are out and about and men notice other women and some women and some men don't know when to keep away .They just keep on texting and communicating and then they hang out in real life.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• She knew the jock lifestyle.Women love athletes. Besides she is so sophisticated and older. He still wants to be a kid....in hs. She looked mroe compatiable with Carlos the character.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010