If I Had Sex On Oct 14th, And It Is Nov 18, Does That Make Me 5 Weeks Exactly Or Does The Counting Start From My Last Period I Had?

And I Had My Last Period The Week Before Oct 14th..
HELP ME, IM SO CONFUSED..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LMP until you get your EDD from the u/s tech.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Maybe this can help you.  Pregnancy Due Date Calculator

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thanks Guys.. I Dont Know How To Use The Due Date Calculator Though.. I Just Really Want To Know How Many Weeks I Am, Or At Least Which Time It Was That This Baby Was Concived At Least.. Is That To Soon To Know If I Went To The Doctor?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• When I went to my first ob appt he determined my estimated due date starting from the first day of my last menstrual period...so based on your dates, I would say you would be 5 weeks by looking at the calendar..althought technically you are probably 4 or so since ovulation is around 2 wks after you start your period and then it takes a few days for implantation to take place. That is usually why they say you are full term by 36-38 wks bc you can not really be certain when implantation took place. Hope this helps.
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• my Dr went by my last period and then after he did the u/s he gave me the new due date when was right cuz my periods are only 18days from the end of one to the next and when i got preg with both of my kids i was early early preg and still had a period cuz it hadn't implanted yet or whatever. and when the Dr went by my period dates it was always off by a week.
    Cuz with my first i had surgery July 26 found out i was preg August 11th but what was funny was that same week of surgery i had an yearly with my OB . so with my 2nd i already knew when i found out i was preg that it was a week ahead. and it was true i tried to tell my hubby that and i told him i'd prove it and i said when i go to my first appt. i will be 6wks and sure enough i was.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 9:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2010