Sleepless!

My hubby is sound asleep and I'm just sitting here munching on everything i can get my hands on! I can't fall asleep for about 3 weeks now , but eventually when I do I can't wake up in the morning i feel sleepy thruout the day, any natural remedies?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel the same way im 34 weeks i dont know any solution besides giving birth...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Try not eating right before bed and get exercise through the day. I know easier said than done for a pregnant lady. I've been there....3 times! But i noticed this helped. Good luck!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• also avoid things that stimulate you for half an hour before bed (like tv or computer monitors....). reading a book is a good idea. i'm 37 weeks and still sitting here, so i know what you mean, but, i'm at the compy, tsk tsk on me
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When I was pregnant and having trouble sleeping my husband baught me this linen spray that was lavender scented that really halped me calm down. I also stopped eating about 30 mins before I went to bed and I would also take a long hot bath before bed. That seemed to helped.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Okay my biggest issue was I would read my what to expect when expecting book and then my eyes were wide awake with excitement but i suffered from insomnia. I just bit the bullet and took a benadryl. It was easier than trying to figure something else out. But if yuo do go that route make the environment as condusive to sleep as possible RIGHT AWAY otherwise you will lose your sleep window and just feel crappy.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2008