would you rather

Shower in the morning or shower at night?
I would rather shower in the morning, it helps me wake up and prepare for the new day!

icn_mom

Asked by icn_mom at 8:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in

• I like to shower in the morning and take a nice relaxing bath at night.. if I had to choose one though..I would say night. Since it's usually the only time I can count on not being interrupted from it lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I like to shower at night, I find it really relaxing, but my hair looks way better if I shower in the morning.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't have a shower, just a bathtub. I'd rather take a bath at night, cause then the house is quiet and I can soak if I want to! Plus I find it is a good way to relax and wind down before bed. In the morning things are so rushed and busy as it is getting the kids up, getting 2 of them in the bathroom and them taking baths....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I like to in the morning after the kids and DH have left for the day. It is the only time I am not interrupted. On the weekends, I usually take one around noon.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I also shower in the morning. If I work alot and get sweaty I end up taking another one though
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Shower in the morning
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• At night, easier after the kids are sleeping!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• morning. my hair is easily warped so i have to do my hair in the morning. plus i dont feel awake if i havent showered.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Night.... I too busy with the kids in the mornin'
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 1:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• morning...even if i shower at night, i still feel dirty in the morning..LOL..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

Next question in
CSI or NCIS?

Next question overall (Relationships)
Would you be upset?