my bf asked me last night why i loved him and i couldnt give him an answer what should i do plz help

metriusmom08

Asked by metriusmom08 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit your hiney down with a piece of paper. write down the things you admire about him. set your hormones aside. and think with your brain. is he smart? funny? have great insites? what things besides the "love" draw you to him? You can do this. think it through and write it down. that will help you get things in perspective and figure out the answer.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ok thank u very much
    metriusmom08

Comment by metriusmom08 (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Our first Christmas together I told my then bf, now dh, that I wanted a love letter from him. He said, all right then I want one too. So I sat down and just poured out my heart, ended up 6 pages long, about all the things I love about him and why I felt that way. Honestly, I cried when I wrote it and he just about cried when he read it. Since then I randomly do it cuz I know he loves to see every once in a while that I still love him as much as when we first fell for each other. He keeps all of them!

cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• that is so sweet and i love the idea can i steal it
    metriusmom08

Comment by metriusmom08 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Feel free
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 8:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• thank u
    metriusmom08

Comment by metriusmom08 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• That's what i was going to say, write it down.

It's hard to be put on the spot like that. I once asked this to DH & he also could not come up with anything & it really hurt. But, every day for the next 2 weeks, he layed a piece of paper next to my head in the morning with a reason why he loved me. It was pretty cool.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• awww so sweet
    metriusmom08

Comment by metriusmom08 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You know, I could make a list of all of the things I love about my husband, he's a wonderful father, great husband, responsible, romantic, but I could say all of those things about a lot of men that I don't love........Being in love with my husband is something out of my control, it's about that special chemistry, the "magic" between us. It's something that I feel even when he does something that makes me unhappy....so it's not about what he does that makes me happy. Being in love with him just....is......so although there are a million things I love about him....there are millions of men with those same qualities, and I'm not in love with any of them.....I'm just in love with him....because I am......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• that right
    metriusmom08

Comment by metriusmom08 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2010