What do you think about married women posting sexual photos of themselves?

None of my business really.. but as I got on my FB this morning I see newly added pictures from friends and such and I can't help but wonder what their husbands think of some of these pictures their wives put up on the internet for others to drool over. Some of them are bra and panty shots, bending over so that their boobs are half popping out the top of their shirts, sucking on their finger tips with a bra on... What is the point? Clearly these photos are getting TONS of attention. One was posted just last night and already has about 20 comments on it from MOSTLY guys on her list making sexual comments and what not. I just couldn't see my husband feeling comfortable about me putting up pics of myself as a cock tease for other men.

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's silly and a cry for attention from someone who obviously derives their sense of self-worth from people on the internet fawning over revealing photos.
    My husband would never, ever in a million years be okay with me posting sexual pictures of myself online.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't do it. I would also be pissed if I found out my husband was doing it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Some women will always crave attention, especially from men. Even after they're married.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• NO WAY! I a really against it, in my opinion, it is rude and disresectful to their hubby and themsleves!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Some females just don't have respect for themselves or their husband. I say, if you want to post photos like that, maybe you should have stayed single.

I take photos like that and then some (wink)..but they are for my Husband's eyes only and added to His constantly growing collection. hehe!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ..♥i don't think my husband would like that either...but i guess some women either don't tell their husbands or let them see what is on there profile..i guess to each it's own..i don't plan on putting any pic of myself on facebook in just bra and panties...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• pparently her husband is likely ok with it. otherwise the alternative is that they have a HIGHLY disfunctional marriage that is likely gonna end in divorce. could go either way honeslty. i know plenty of married folks that could care less what pictures thier spouse puts up online. mine for example. we have a firmly grounded and faithful marriage. pictures are just pictures. hubby could care less if i posted a sexy one and got drooled over. he knows I am his.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i would not to do
    i would be pissed off if my partner did this (if i had one)
    and if a saw someone i knew do this, i would be very surprised
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• None of my business either, but personally i'd never do it!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You can adjust you settings to who can see the pics and if a person is going to have pics like that then they need to adjust their settings so the whole world does not have access
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2010