Real or Fake?

What kind of tree do you get?

michelle5971

Asked by michelle5971 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Used to get real ones but ended up buying a fake about 4 years ago and still have it!! We will probably continue to go fake until the kids are older
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• When I was a kid we always had a fake tree. Since moving out of my parents home 20 years ago I have always used a real tree. Last year we decided to buy an artificial tree but I really don't like it. Yes, there was less mess to clean up, no needles on the carpet, but I really missed the look and most importantly the scent from a real tree.
    michelle5971

Comment by michelle5971 (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Fake for now..........
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Grew up with real trees and saw all the work my mom had to put in to it to make sure it was not a fire hazard and cleaning up needles and stuff. I have a beautiful fake tree i am perfectly happy with
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Fake, I can't stand the mess of a real tree. I do love the smell of them though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• we have a fake tree. the ones they make now are sometimes so realistic looking its hard to tell them from the real thing. If you miss the scent most places sell a spary you can use on your fake tree to make it smell like the real thing
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Real, I love the smell of real pine!

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Fake. I'm allergic to the real trees.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Fake, we all have allergies, and although I'd love to have the tradition of going out and getting one, it's just not worth the trips to the hospital for asthma attacks, and being miserable for the holidays.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 9:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We get a real tree - I love the smell of it but hate cleaning up the needles. My parents always had a fake tree, but I prefer the real tree by far.
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010