Terrorist cleared on all but one count?

He was cleared of all murder charges.Sure it's a minimum of 25yrs which hoefully he NEVER gets out BUT wth wh should he be cleared of those charges? Why should WE the 'infidels' pay for this sorry sack to get room,board,bathing,tv,three sqaure meals etc..just put a bullet in his head already.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Just think of all of the criminal sh!tbags that are turned back out on the street because they can't get witnesses to testify against them or the jury is afraid to convict. That doesn't mean that I don't have faith in the jurors, I just know human nature. At least I am honest about what I feel. Whether you find it ignorant or not is insignificant to me.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• He was tried in a civilian court rather than a military court, and many of the requirements are different. In civilian court there are lots of protections for the defendant (written to protect innocent American citizens), to make it very hard to convict. The process is weighed much in favor of the defendant. The witness that wasn't allowed to testify would have proven that the defendant Ahmed Ghailani purchased explosives from him. Ghailani provided the name of this man as the seller.
    Yep, another great Obama decision. He wanted to show the world how fair he was, and wanted this to be in the open, so the media could report on this, though the liberal media has been pretty quiet on it. I believe it took two years and cost over 61 million dollars.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I am sure they will tnmom. Even my democrat mom is starting to open her eyes to Obama.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No kidding, Carpy. My Mom doesn't even recognize the party she once identified with. She was a staunch Democrat and she can't get behind some of the crazy shiz this administration is pushing.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well peeps, I think we knew this was a strong possibility. How could the prosecution handle the case as they should when they couldn't present all of the evidence. I also don't think Holder plans for any of them to get executed.

OP, I think a bullet to the head is too good for them. In a perfect world they would be handed over to the people of New York to do what they wanted.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

I think a good number of them are doing that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Not suprised since Holder is a terrorist sympathiser

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Then they were released...with NO TRIAL , NO CHARGES

And most found their way back to the terrorist battle fields. Many were recaptured.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think there is more to the story. I wouldn't trust that our court systems aren't just placating terrorists in fear of retribution. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No, I think jurors will make those decisions because they feel threatened. That's why I didn't ever feel like it was a wise idea to try them in civilian court. This is why so many crimes happen in inner cities, the thugs have control over the environment.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2010