What one item or items ..

that have been discontinued do you miss the most? It can be anything, perfume, makeup, cleaning product, candle, anything.

I miss the vanilla bean products from Bath & Bodyworks and Rive Gauche perfume...oh...also LouLou Perfume

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what I miss are" Bubbs daddy" bubble gum and the Marathon bar These are from the 70's as far as body stuff there really isn't anything I can think of everything I like is still out there

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hm tough one. There used to be this drink called Orbits i believe. the drink was some kind of weird solution that had suspended taste ball things in it. it looked FASCINATING and it didnt taste bad either. LOL

Answer by katiPeas at 8:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hot topic used to carry a perfume that was based off of the Amy Brown fairies. It was called Ravensong. It was my favorite. I'm sad that they don't carry it anymore. I also haven't been able to find it anywhere online.

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There was this shower gel by Bath & Body works that I used to love. It smelled like pina colada, but they discontinued it. I was so bummed.

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Omgosh i remember Vanilla beans from bath n body..i ..♥miss that tooo!!!!!!!!

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are quite a few Bath and Body Works products I LOVED that were discontinued!! :0(

Answer by newmom28 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Reality perfume by Liz Claybourne (sp)

Answer by Shines3 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• OMG...Marathon Bar...I almost forgot how much I loved those...they were the bestestest...

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Burt's Bees Tomato astringent. Great when you're avoiding salicylic acid (like when you're pregnant). No one has it anymore!

Answer by musicpisces at 5:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010