What one item or items ..

that have been discontinued do you miss the most? It can be anything, perfume, makeup, cleaning product, candle, anything.

I miss the vanilla bean products from Bath & Bodyworks and Rive Gauche perfume...oh...also LouLou Perfume

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what I miss are" Bubbs daddy" bubble gum and the Marathon bar These are from the 70's as far as body stuff there really isn't anything I can think of everything I like is still out there
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hm tough one. There used to be this drink called Orbits i believe. the drink was some kind of weird solution that had suspended taste ball things in it. it looked FASCINATING and it didnt taste bad either. LOL
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hot topic used to carry a perfume that was based off of the Amy Brown fairies. It was called Ravensong. It was my favorite. I'm sad that they don't carry it anymore. I also haven't been able to find it anywhere online.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There was this shower gel by Bath & Body works that I used to love. It smelled like pina colada, but they discontinued it. I was so bummed.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Omgosh i remember Vanilla beans from bath n body..i ..♥miss that tooo!!!!!!!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are quite a few Bath and Body Works products I LOVED that were discontinued!! :0(
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Reality perfume by Liz Claybourne (sp)

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• OMG...Marathon Bar...I almost forgot how much I loved those...they were the bestestest...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Burt's Bees Tomato astringent. Great when you're avoiding salicylic acid (like when you're pregnant). No one has it anymore!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010