What is a good proper skin care routine if you're pregnant with acne?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am stalking this post for some answers lol The pregnancy acne has gotten to me BIG time this pregnancy!! But it seems like no matter what product I use it all dries out my face and makes it worse so i've just switch to water and mild soap. The acne is still here, but atleast it isnt dry and itchy =/
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• op here, I never had acne until after the birth of my 20 mo daughter I thought once I weened her 4 months ago it would have let up after my hormones leveled out... but it hasn't and nothing seemed to work a presciption cream from the dermatologist, proactive, over the counter stuff.... nothing... and now I'm pregnant and was told not to use any of that stuff and Now I dont know what to do!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2010