Have you given your child(ren).....

Any thing from your past to play with? Like a doll, game like Monopoly, stuffed animal?

My son has a stuffed animal I've had for over 15 yrs that my then boyfriend won at a Busch Gardens, Virigina. He does not exactly play with this mouse much, now he is older and as tall.....as it's about 4 feet tall and he sits in the corner..he had more fun when he was younger cause he was so small.

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, a few of my old board games, and my old kitchen set.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My daughter has a bunch of my old stuffed animals, a few of my dolls (rainbow brite, anyone?), and a few other random things that my momma saved for me. She also wore a lot of the clothes that I wore as a baby.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I gave my firstborn a teddy bear that my HS boyfriend (we were together for 10 years) gave me when I turned 16. My best friend's boyfriend actually gave her the same bear in a different color for her 16th b-day. (the repeat wasn't planned) so I always especially liked the bear. I had started collecting bears for over a decade, so when DH and I were expecting and didn't want to know the gender of the baby, we decorated the nursery with bears and yellow.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I gave my Son a stuffed animal of mine..but the best thing I gave Him from my past is a kickass Hot Wheels car I had bought in high school. He proudly added it to His huge collection. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My Pooh Bear...He will be 32 years old in April! My dd sleeps with him!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 9:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My hubby has a toy aligator that he had when he was younger.. we just gave it to our oldest!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yes a stuffed snoopy the dog that I got when I was 10, it was the only present under the tree so it became more special then any other stuffed toy and always hung on to it
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010