Any Ideas?

We are very tight on money and our 22nd Anniversary is on sunday, I'm saving up bottles for redemption to at least to try and buy a bottle of Martin & Rossi Arsti to toast to us. Will rent a movie from Red box ($1.00).
Any body have Ideas?

Honeybunny1

Asked by Honeybunny1 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Wrap yourself up in a bow after the movie.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 8:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Same here.. Ours is on Friday and after bills, thanksgiving shopping, and starting on Christmas, we really cant do much. We were also planning on renting a movie and i'm going to cook him something nice, just havent decided what yet LOL We always have the tradition of taking turns giving each other good body massages as well
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Get up early and go watch the sunrise, in our lifetime not too many people do this........

Answer by older at 8:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• happy anniversaryHappy Anniversary!. We had a few years where money was tight and what we did was make the most of it at home.  One year I cooked a nice meal for hubs, the next he cooked for me and had it ready when I walked in the door after work.  One year he surprised me by picking up take-away on his way home from work.  Most years after the kids were in bed we would snuggle up and watch tv or a movie together-- and I think that was the best part of our anniversary celebration.  

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Congratulations! We just celebrated our 22nd in August.

A years ago I "recreated" our first date. I got the movie we saw on our first date, and made a similar dinner to the one we had at the mexican restaurant we went to on our first date. I made blueberry margaritas the drink we had with dinner on our first date. I got all dressed up, hair make-up and nails as though we were going out. It was very romantic and my husband loved it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thank you for the ideas maybe I do a picnic in the house (it's really cold outside). What do you think of making up a coupon book for him that would include things like A back rub and things like that is you know what i mean?
    Honeybunny1

Comment by Honeybunny1 (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Don't buy card's just make them also You can also check fb there is a group called freebies for mom, and they give rebox movie codes about 1 time a week or so. It's usually on the weekends.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 9:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2010