In your opinion, what celebrity has gone the farthest with the least amount of talent?

Kauna

Asked by Kauna at 7:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• oh geesh. so many I don't even know where to start. But if I had to pick one, I would have to say "the govenator". lol. he really irks my nerves. He can barely speak english, his acting sucks (there is not one arnold swartzengga (sp) movie that I can tolerate) but in the end he's married to a Kennedy AND the Governor. Yeah, in my opinion he's gone waay to far with absolutely no talent or anything else at all. the man can't even say "California" for christmas sakes
    MrsJacksonWest

Answer by MrsJacksonWest at 9:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• President Bush. Yeah, I consider anybody in politics, an actor, just look at the previous response.
    barelyawake

Answer by barelyawake at 10:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Good question.President Idiot, I mean Bush.
    perfectkitten

Answer by perfectkitten at 11:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Political figures aside, I'd have to say Keanu Reeves. I love his movies, and he is HOT, but every time I watch one of the movies, I feel like I have to try to put him in that role. It doesn't come naturally. No offense, Keaunu... I still love you!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I think Brittany Spears has absolutely no talent whatsoever and that she was a studio creation with a pretty face and a nice body.Obviously she has crashed and burned in the past couple of years, like we couldn't see that one coming from a mile away, but until then she was on top of the world. I still can't figure that one out because she can't carry a tune in a bucket.
    Anonymous

• jeff probst...ryan seacrest. take your pic.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Definitely Keaunu Reeves
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• the jackass crew... yes they are funny once but 2 and a half movies and their own tv show....not to mention bam's tv show which is the same dang thing. my husband and his friends did most of the stupid things they do without getting paid for it!
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 12:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• matthew mcconaghy (sw)...it seems like he plays the same damn character in every movie that he's in!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Paris Hilton. I don't even know why she is considered a celebrity.
    momofplayful1

Answer by momofplayful1 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008