What are you getting for your little one for Christmas?

My daughter will be 10 Months old for Christmas this year and my son already has a ton of toys for her that he had at that age. So I'm at a loss as to what to get her this year. What are you getting your little one?

BeautyFromPain

Asked by BeautyFromPain at 9:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter will be 8 months and we are getting her toys that play music and have lights some thing interactive
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 12:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Save your money, just get her a few girly things -- dolls, pink teddy, some new clothes. She won't even know what Christmas is all about yet.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• my son is one im gettin him some books 2 dvds with wubzy and blues clues clothes some big foam blocks with the numbers on them a toy phone that talks with letters and numbers his dad is getting him a fisher price bsket ball goal and wubbzy and blues clues dolls that talk and 2 cars
    chanchan522

Answer by chanchan522 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yeah, last year my son was only 2 months around the time of Christmas, so I didn't buy him much, and this year we plan on doing a couple of things, but were not going to spend like crazy. Daycare is expensive!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2010