Is anyone else tired of Jon and Kate plus 8?

I started out as a fan, but now I'm not, due to several reasons, so I don't watch anymore! If ur still a fan, I don't mean any ill will, but I think that show's run its course, they have rich friends why set up a fund for other people to donate money to them, how about donating to homeless shelters or battered women shelters, or other causes, I'd save money for my own kids college funds, not someone with a tv show!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OH MY GOODNESS, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH WHO FELT THAT WAY! We must be kindred spirits!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes I can't stand that show. I'm happy they have eight kids and they are making work but come on enough is enough already
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yeah that show is super lame.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have 5 kids, can I get people to send me money??? JK lol :)
    janie-o

Answer by janie-o at 12:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• never even started watching it :)
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I was like you at first I thought the show was great. Now I can't stand it. I have a friend with triplets whose husband is in Iraq. Where is the help for people like her? The family seems to be well enough off and now that the kids are getting older they shouldn't be facing as many challenges (as far as house work, etc). Now they just have puberty to hit. They will be in my prayers then and maybe then I would start watching it again.
    amo3373

Answer by amo3373 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think it's ridiculous that just because someone has that many kids they should have their own show and live the chushy life. What about my family busting their asses on our ranch? Or my grandma who's fought cancer almost her whole life? It's about as bad as that Little People Big World or whatever it's called. I loved watching them at first, but then it got old. They're just like us, just a little bit smaller than everyone else.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Or how about that new show that comes on, on Monday nights now. 17 kids and Counting. They have their own show now too.
    melittler

Answer by melittler at 11:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008