Live next to the Scrooge at Christmas time, or the people that own ALL the tacky blinky colored lights that outline everything in the yard including the dog house?

I live in between both. omg

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in

• The Scrooge, only because if our neighbors put up lights, my husband feels we need to put up more than they do...Him and his big ego..LOL
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 3:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I LOVE all the bling. I can't afford it, but it wouldn't bother me to have all that blinky stuff next door all night. I think.......lol.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'd take the lights over scrooge anyday. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I dont have the time or patience to put up christmas lights all over outside but i love driving by to look at it!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• bring on the electricity, baby!! i love all the lights! what i don't love are the multitude of knick-knacks people just throw in the front yard..makes it look like a cemetery.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• the lights! i love christmas lights, i wish i had a big front yard to decorate!
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We are the people with the tacky blinky lights..lol hey my kids love them... gotta make them happy!!
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i dont really worry myself about my neighbors or other people's lives. just saying.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 9:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Scrooge. I don't mind as we don't make a big deal of Christmas and don't even put up a tree.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA!!
    That's so true dullscissors!!
    I put up our lights but not a lot.. I don't have the patience to hang a bunch.. This year I'm going to do a little more than last year but it's more for the kids than anything.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2010