I've been talking to this guy online, he's seen a picture of me, but that was pre-baby...

and I am afraid to tell him that I have not lost the baby weight yet. How do I tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i'm here to tell you, he's probably not all he said he was, either.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You should probably tell him. Does he know you have kids? You shouldn't try to build a relationship on dishonesty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Honesty is best! Tell him, and don't worry. Don't meet him 20 lbs heavier than you said you are. That's the worst thing you can do! He will be instantly turned off and you will regret it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• maybe its time to show him some more recent pictures, perhaps one of you and your baby :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I used to do the online dating thing and many of the guys I met told me that most of the women they met online weighed far more than the photos they posted of themselves on the site. It seemed to annoy them that they weren't what they said they were in their profiles. I did have a few experiences of guys I met online who were dishonest too. One guy who said he was 49 was actually 55 and posted pictures of himself at 30! Another guy said he didn't smoke or drink - but he showed up for the date with smoker's breath and reeking of alcohol!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You should get off the computer and stick to the real world.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2008