am i rushing things?

i have a 5 month old daughter and i'm getting married in august, im already ready to have more kids. There is something inside of me that wants to push to wedding up so i can get pregnant faster. Why is my mind thinking like this???

maddoxsmommy605

Asked by maddoxsmommy605 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You're afraid you won't make it to August to get married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• baby fever :) just give it time and allow yourself to enjoy your little girl before she's all grown up
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Relax. Enjoy the one you HAVE. And give your body time to recover from that pregnancy. The next one will come when it's time.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Craving another pregnancy usually hit me when the 'baby' was about 12 months. I think I am craving another one, GOD FORBID! Keeping yourself busy w/ your current baby, and the wedding planning may help you refocus that inner yearning. I got so much to keep me busy. ANd my plate is full. my cup runneth over, and my quiver is full. i could go on,,,, it's just innate. the way we are wired. but I agree that giving your body time to recoup so that you can grow another one from the healthiest state is best!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 11:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2008