4dpo is to soon right? update. adult content

i am 4 dpo and have been cramping since my period started on nov 1st. also have been having an upset tummy since then. the night b4 last my nipples became sore to the touch and now this morning i have a matalic taste in my mouth. ive read that 4 dpo is to soon to feel nething but i also know that these can b signs of being preggers, what ur opinion? thanx mamas ok i have a new symptom: i checked my cm and it very stretchy and clearish white. is this still a good sign? also ive been ver wet the past 2 days and having hot and cold flashes, whats ur take on this?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have ovulated late. The CM is a sign of fertility not a sign of pregnancy. as for the rest, it could just be a sign that you have already ovulated and your body is producting progesterone to stop any more eggs from being released.
    If you are sure that you ovulated 4 days ago, wait another 9-10 days to test since it takes that long for the hormones to show up in your urine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010