I feel depressed... but should i?

So i was fighting with my dh last night because he forgot to tell me he called his ex yesterday to tell her he's giving her more child support that she requested last week.It bugs me because he has always given her what she wants and has always done what she wants.He tells me last night that he didnt ever think they would get divorced and thats why everything is the way it is.He tells me he's giving her more money like she wants cause he doesnt want to go to court cause he thinks that the courts will take his entire paycheck and everything we own eventhough he has been paying child support since they have been divorced.But i know they wouldnt do that just for the simple fact that he is taking care of 4 kids on top of there's.I think it has nothing to do with him being afraid to go to court i think he still has a thing for his ex.He always seems to call her when im not around and when we first started dating...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• cont...when she came to pick up her daughter one day he made it a point to go outside with his shirt off to show er what she was missing. Granted this was 2years ago but i think he has a thing for her eventhough he says he doesnt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Talk to him and lay it out, be straight up with him. Tell him how you feel and your observations.
    Remember, he had her, and he didnt want to be with her... he wants you.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I told him how i feel but he just seems to get grumpy about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Talk to him and let him know how you feel...also im not sure where you live but i somewhat know that where i am in indiana..my husband has gone to court several times for his dd for child support and the judge does not take in concideration of our other children they have told him his first child counts and he has to pay for it...so with the whole court thing and not wanting to go i kinda can see it somewhat..but as far as him always giving her what she wants and calling her all the time i would not like that or tolerate that...hope you are able to talk to him and work this out...best of luck..♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ..♥maybe you should tell him if he keeps doing this stuff it's going to deff cause a problem in your marriage and that he needs to figure out what he wants..♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Tell him to use the Child support calculator on Google (for your state). They cannot take all his paycheck only a percentage but this responsibility to his children with her come before any responsibility of children who are not his (if the other 4 are not his). The Court told my x that our three come before his child with his current wife when he pulled that "I have a child with my current wife I have to take care of"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• 2 of the 4 r his
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• im sorry

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It' hard to have a blended family, if they aren't at eachothers throat then they are acting like they can't wait to get into eachothers pants
    mistreated13yrs

Answer by mistreated13yrs at 3:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010