Do you write a blog?

Do you get paid for it?

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes and no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes I actually have three Blogs. No, I do not get paid to Blog. I do have Infolinks on my Blog, but the cash out is like $50.00 and considering you might earn .05 a day, it's hardly worth my effort. I love to Blog on three subjects: work at home ideas, hair products and other beauty products and just general all around other blogs! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes. No.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I write a blog. My link is on my profile page. And, no, I don't get paid for it. Most bloggers are unpaid unless you are very successful at selling ad space or getting a corporate sponsor.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do have a blog, I don't make money from my blog, however I have my work from home website on it.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:53 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I wish I had one and..got paid for it. I hear you can get money for getting advertisers. I dont know. I know a few that do blog and I doubt they do it to get anything in return. I wish I could blog but, I have little privacy where I stay :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010