Couple Will Have Abortion if there are Enough Votes

My sister just sent me this and I am speechless and that doesn't happen very often.

Your Thoughts ... clickable below.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/internet-shock-couple-lets-you-vote-on-whether-they-get-an-abortion/

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 10:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, I live pretty close to them. I should go find em, and smack them! I can't believe that they're leaving it up to random people to vote. That's insane. They're gonna go to hell for this.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• As the final thought in the story says,
    It ends its story with this thought: “Regardless of your position on abortion, all of these possibilities suggest these people should never, ever raise a kid.

I think they're sick. And I'm pro-choice.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• An ultrasound of the baby boy posted on the couple's website, how can they murder their son? how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well they definitely don't need a baby.. they sound like a bunch of whack jobs to me!!! But I would never ever vote for an abortion. Hopefully they have the child and decide to give it up for adoption!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds to me like they are just wanting public attention. Personally I think it's the wrong way to do it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds like they're using this as a way to get free stuff. Think about it.. They say they're getting an abortion, and some pro-life groups will say "No! Don't do that... we will give you whatever you need. Do you need diapers? Money? A crib? Anything you need, just don't kill that child."
    I bet they have no intention of getting an abortion, they're just another Octo-mom.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• That's so sad...
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds to me like they don't want to make the choice themselves so the guilt is in the hands of the voters. They don't deserve to be parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It sickens me the things people will do for a 10 minute shine in the spotlight. Putting a childs life in the hands of voters is sick, stupid and really should be criminal. There are too many people trying to get "into fame" any way they can...good or bad. Octomom, the kate and jon saga, real housewives.... why in the world would someone put their drama out there..well really I guess it is that we as a society watch and feed off this trash.. so until we quit giving it the attention that makes it so popular..we will continue to get nuts like this couple who think it's ok to make a decision based on votes... my vote... keep the baby..abort the parents!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 10:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• They are DISGUSTING!!!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010