Why do people think we can tell if they are pregnant over the internet?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL.. they are just asking if anyone has been through what they have.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol I dont know....But since you brought it up....I had my period like a week ago and had sex last night...do you think im pregnant HAHA JK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think really its a fun way to pass time until they can test. I am semi guilty of the same thing.. I would post my symptoms during my 2 week wait to test and compare them to others. It's not that I was too stupid to go run out and buy a test.. it was just too soon and I couldnt get it off of my mind, so why not get on here and discuss? BUT.. I do agree the posts are pretty annoying from the ones who say "I had sex while I was ovulating!! Could I be pregnant???"
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Because here at Cafemom, we are an all knowing group. Our psychic abilities are some of the best in the world. We're able to predict pregnancies, diagnose illness's, fix relationships, and tell you why your dog keeps shitting on the carpet. The best part is, it's FREE!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• let's all worship Nanixh! ooohm, ooohm, oooohm............
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010