Where do you run to for peace and quiet when you have had all you can take for a day?

..♥I usually run to the bathroom...lol....i take a nice hot bath and forget about the day...i also found out tanning is really great to relax me even if it's only for 15 minutes..im alone and it's peaceful!!..♥

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my bathroom is often my sanctuary! Sometimes I even clean while I'm there!
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 9:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I go for a walk outside with my dogs.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My first thought was shower...can't hear anything or anyone with the shower on ;)
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I go to the bathroom, even if it's just to sit and read for 15 minutes. It's the only place in the house where I can get any peace and quiet.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 11:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• bathroom would be it for me too, but I can only take a shower after my youngest goes to bed or else she keep coming in the bathroom with me. I def need a place of solice. I wish I could get enough motivation to take a walk by myself but my dh makes me feel bad about "not wanting to spend time with him" but he doens't understand I'm home with our 1 and 3 yr old ALL day and I need some ME time
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 11:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I go to work Lol that way I can leave the house for an extended period of time.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I just go sit outside in my yard for a while. It always calms me.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The bathroom! LOL! I can take a relaxing bath or a hot shower or just shut the door and know I'm going to be left alone for a few minutes
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i also head for the bathroom....lol I guess the ol' john is a momma's safe haven....lol
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• few years back when I could go for walks I used to do just that....but that is no longer an option so I just go into the bathroom and take a long shower
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2010