Isn't it sweet that Prince Wills gave Kate his mom's engagement ring?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I had read somewhere that Harry got Diana's ring and William got her watch after she died. So now I'm wondering if they traded or what if Kate now has Diana's ring. It's a beautiful ring.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Cheap bastard.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think it's really sweet, and it's a beautiful ring.
    ChelseaUT

Answer by ChelseaUT at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think its a royal tradition. Its an heirloom. So it makes sense the first son to marry would use it. I suspect after the marriage she has to put it back in the "pool of jewelry" or whatever & just wear her wedding ring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, I love family heirlooms.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was joking, sheesh!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't know if it's sweet or not. I just think that Europeans have a greater sense of family and tradition than Americans do.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think it is nice that she has Diana's ring......something that Diana wore as happy in her moment once engaged to Charles, as Kate is Im sure right now.

It's ashame that Kate and William did not know each other back then when Diana was here, but part of her is with them in that ring.

I am sure their son will later on give the same ring to his fiance.......it's a gift of love that keeps on giving!! *S*
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Whats with all the down votes? Someone bitter and angry today?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If he gives it to Kate then what will Harry give to his when the time arises? lol
    I like Harry. He seems to keep more to himself. Or, maybe it is just me. However, William IS set to be King so...makes sense the light is not on Harry yet...
    I thin Kate is like Diana. Just my Opinion. I like that she is classy and sweet. He chose well.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010