Im new to this i want to know if u can make friends on here to chat with?

snowangel87

Asked by snowangel87 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep, you can make friends! Just join some groups and start chatting with people :)
    ChelseaUT

Answer by ChelseaUT at 11:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yep you sure can. The best way is to join groups that way you can find people with things in common with you.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• me! too!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Come on by my page dear and if you feel like we have anything in common send me an invite.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 11:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are several ways. Join groups. Go to your Moms tab and do a search. Go to the Newcomber's Club and look at the Welcome post. If you see someone you have something in common with, send them a message or a friend invite.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yes. You can join groups or just find other Mom's that have the same intersts as you and you can chat within the groups in a group chat or you can also do the instant messaging too. It's a great site to meet other Mom's and make friends.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I am having a similiar problem!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010