headaches???

im gonna be 7 months friday..and ive been getting alot of headaches..is that normal?? and man i get out of breathe she feels sooo high like shes smashing my lungs bad lol..does anyone ever have these problems...

vanessa23408

Asked by vanessa23408 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 34 weeks i dont get headaches but i get dizzy lightheaded a lot and i also feel like my lungs are being squished upwards i cant breathe and my stomach is getting squished up too i hope the baby drops so that goes away
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• ew i get that already and im only 25 weeks. :( i swear its worse than what it should be though lol...

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• ya it sucks man lol..i gotta like sit up from layin cuz she just squishing everything up so high..and my stomach is high too like i think to high i cant imagine it goin any higher and i still got 2 months to go..
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I had migraines through my whole pregnancy. I was so miserable, HOWEVER a sudden onset of nasty headaches can be a symptom of preeclampsia which is REALLY serious (rare though only 1 in 100,000 pregnant women have it) So run it by your doc to be sure everything is okay then you can ask for vicoden if its terrible otherwise tylenol pm works pretty good along with peppermint oil where it hurts, ice, and lots of water
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well, before I give you my advice, I want to suggest you go to the OB just to make sure nothing is wrong. That said...I had bad headaches in my third trimester, and my OB told me it was hormones and was normal. She suggested that I take two regular strength Tylenol (or one extra strength) with a gulp or two of soda. The caffeine helps speed the medication to your headache. Make sure you dont take Asprin or Advil (Ibuprofen)... those are very dangerous during pregnancy!

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Instead of morning sickeness I had migraines aghhhh it was horrible, I was taking vicodon and it only would work for 4hrs and bam it was there again...but once I hit my 3rd trimester it was gone just like that weird.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i think u can only take percoset and Tylenol
    Anonymous