has anyone continued to have regular monthly bleeding ,negative pregnancy test only to later found out they were in fact pregnant?

my situation is i had unprotected sex on the last day of my period back in august. I have short irregluar cycles between 20-25 days long any way i have contined to bleed each month but with out clots and without cramps which i usually have the kinda cramps that make you curl up in bed crying for the 1st two days of my period. I have gained 6 pounds in the past three months i have blue veins all over my swollen breast arms and shoulders I have taken countless urine test and 1 blood test all neg. the past two days i have had a weird fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen any advice? has this happened to anyone else? were your pregnant? how did you eventually find out?

newmomdiva

Asked by newmomdiva at 11:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ask for an ultrasound to be sure, then you will 100% know.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have honestly had these same thoughts before... but I didn't turn out to be pregnant. Maybe your hormones and body is transitioning and making your period better and more bearable.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i feel like im curently pregnant but the test r negative my period comes like clock work but lately it jumped from every 30 days to 24-27 and i feel like a baby is moving i brought a heart montior and i heard heart beats im stressing cuz i no my baby but i have appt next week and im requesting a ultrasound and bloodtest because it is possible i have 3 family members who didnt find out til they were a leat 5month and a aunt who didnt find out til she felt kicking in her stomach
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• blood test isnt going to be false.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My cousin continued to bleed through her 7th month. They kept telling her she wasn't pregnant. She changed Dr.s and made an appt. The first thing she did was an ultrasound and guess who was 7 months pregnant. Follow up with your Dr. An ultrasound will rule out any chance at this point. If you are not then your hormone levels need to be checked.. Sometimes we can convince ourselves something is going on when it actually isn't. Follow up with your Dr...and don't quit until you have good answers.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree that an ultrasound is the only way to be 100% sure but considering that the blood test was negative I'd say that you may not be pregnant
    SexyDiva19

Answer by SexyDiva19 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2010