Any Dental Techs out there?

My teeth hurt, mostly the front bottom ones. I went to the dentist, nothing wrong that they could see except gums starting to recede (tech cleaned and dentist checked things out). I went to the doctor, nothing that she can find but they hurt. When I wake up they are fine but by bedtime they hurt again. Can the receding gums cause the teeth to hurt? This craziness has been going on for about six months now and I have no clue as to what to do. Any suggestions?

Asked by admckenzie at 11:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• ok i am a dental assistant and do you eat a lot of sugary foods or drinks? If so stop start drinking more milk and water. Next you might have to floss everytime you eat and their is some good mouth was with out the burn crest has some , listeren has some brush soft get and extra soft brush and brush really soft more often during the day residing gums they hurt. Let me know if their is anything else I can help u with did they tell you to brush with sensodyne tooth paste get that it is going to take a while my teeth hurt everyday and I use this stuff every day some people just have real sentive teeth good luck let me know
    cmjarvis

Answer by cmjarvis at 11:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thanks.

Comment by admckenzie (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010