Changes?

Do you color your hair? Do you wear color contacts? Do you tan? Do you do anything basically to change how you appear? Why? Also what religion are you?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 11:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Religious Debate

• no
    no
    no
    no
    i only wear minimal makeup if i go somewhere
    i'm baptist but that has nothing to do with the choices i make on my appearance
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• All the above, but I do not answer to a higher power. Ok well not the contacts tried them once, but I can not stand touching my eyeball that is just creepy.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Do you color your hair? No.
    Do you wear color contacts? No.
    Do you tan? Yes but not deliberately, I just tan very easily.
    Do you do anything basically to change how you appear? No.
    Also what religion are you? Atheist.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I color my hair for the grey and wear makeup since I work as a professional and am ghostly white without it (can't tan).

No religion.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• All the above except tan. I burn. I'm Christian, however I don't see religious relevance to to this question.
    Scarlet_Delilah

Answer by Scarlet_Delilah at 1:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    No. I have gorgeous eyes.
    I don't HAVE to tan because I'm naturally so, but laying out in the sun is nice :).
    I wear make-up, at LEAST eyeliner..otherwise I can barely go in public without feeling like a hobo.

I am atheist.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No, to any of the questions - although its not for religious purposes. Just because I don't feel all of that effort is necessary. I keep myself clean and tidy, but I don't worry about altering myself to gain some sort of social for appearance. I'd rather be me, if that makes sense. Not that I think those who do these things aren't themselves, just that I like me the way I am.

I'm a Christian Universalist. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Do you color your hair? No, but I did it a few times when I was younger, just for fun. I would also consider it depending on how my hair looks with more than a few gray hairs.
    Do you wear color contacts? I've never really worn color contacts, but I tried some on at the eye doctors once. My eyes are really dark brown, so it's probably pointless to try to change them.
    Do you tan? I used to like tanning, but I stopped doing it on purpose because I noticed it was messing up my skin.
    Do you do anything basically to change how you appear? I wear minimal make up, unless I'm in some kind of event that requires more make up (weddings, etc.) I don't do much else other than just trying to take care of myself in general.
    Also what religion are you? I'm not really sure--I follow Buddhist teachings, and I guess I'm either a pantheist or a post-theist.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Do you color your hair? No, haven't since I was in High School, had to experiment.

Do you wear color contacts? No, don't need to, my eyes are blue.

Do you tan? No, even if I tried I would first burn then tan red, besides growing up dancing I learned that the paler you are the more you show up on stage under those bright lights.

Do you do anything basically to change how you appear? Not unless I'm dressing up for something.

Also what religion are you? I also don't see what these questions have to do with religion but I'm Christian.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Do you color your hair? Used to before I had a child and could aford it.
    Do you wear color contacts? Nope.
    Do you tan? No.
    Do you do anything basically to change how you appear? Make-up.
    Also what religion are you? Wiccan
    Anonymous