*ARMY* article 15 for "spice drug" w/ no proof?

recently someone in my husband's company was caught on post with that "spice" stuff (basically fake pot, which is illegal for military but legal in some states for civilians.) this brought up a few soldiers that admitting to smoking it and my husband's name was brought up by someone. they said it was at our house and everyone did it here. i have never even SEEN it and it's never been in my home. my husband has never done it. they were drug tested friday, he came back clean of course, so did the other people.
now he is sitting at work w/ 8 other people doing paperwork to "possibly" get chaptered out... they said they weren't sure it was happening but they are prepping. how can this happen?? there's absolutely NO proof, he's signed sworn statements saying he's never been around or done it.
what do we do? should he call JAG, IG, or is it hopeless? don't they need some sort of proof? all they have is accusations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• if he didn't piss hot they can't do anything to him. what does his first ssg say about all this or is he part of the accusing? i would be calling both jag and ig to find out how to clear this mess up! good luck to you!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't know why they pissed tested him, that stuff doesn't show anyway.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's the military. They can do whatever they want.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2010