Is this normal? im 36weeks

I know i felt my baby drop yesterday and today for the past hour everytime she moves i get a stabbing pain in my lower stomach vagina and lower back. Its soooo painful and makes me jump everytime. It feels like i have to go pee or toot but when i try nothing happens and the pain just keeps coming everytime she moves.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep...baby is putting pressure on "new places" and it's going to be uncomfortable until the birth GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds like nerve pain associated with the new position of your baby. If you begin experiencing tightness in your abdomen with these pains, lasting 60-90 seconds apart, contact your OB/GYN.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds like you are almost done! Yes, those pains are normal. Hang in there momma!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010