Could this be pregnancy or what??

Hi everyone. I didnt know where to post this so I guess I'll put it here. Back story: LMP was October 28th. My boyfriend and I had sex on November 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 11th, and 14th. We don't use protection so pregnancy is bound to happen. Anyways, my cycles are irregular due to PCOS but for the past 3 months have been regular: August 21st, September 25th, and then October.

Lately I have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms i.e. Sore breasts, cramping, backache, headache, etc. I do know that this could be contributed to PMS so I wasn't too worried until today.

TMI part: I went to the bathroom this morning and when I wiped there was some white stuff. I was like an off white color, it had no smell to it and it was a little creamy. When I went again about an hour ago there was more of it.

Im thinking ovulation but can you ovulate a week before your period?? If not what could this be?? Thanks for your comments!! :)

SexyDiva19

Asked by SexyDiva19 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes,you can ovulate then. Ovulation mucus is usually clear,abundant,and stringy. Could be leftover semen. Sometimes it gets trapped up there and takes days to come out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you had sex, you could be pregnant. wait & take a test.
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I didnt know you could ovulate that late. Based on online calculators I ovulated on the 10th so.... This discharge isn't like ovulaton though this is more like a slick white type of stuff. I dont know what it is. I'll just have to schedule a doctor's appt and go from there. Thanks for commenting though :)
    SexyDiva19

Comment by SexyDiva19 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• @ Anon I plan on waiting I was just curious as to what this discharge could be
    SexyDiva19

Comment by SexyDiva19 (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I am 6 weeks along and I have had white creamy discharge for a few weeks, you could be pregnant, and the discharge is just due to increased blood flow to your pelvic area and hormone levels.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 12:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's just premenstrual discharge. Sorry my post may be a little TMI/graphic but hopefully it will help you.

The week after ovulation discharge can do a few things. You can end up dry or with creamy/lotion like discharge. It sounds like you are experiencing the latter.

Personally I always have the lotion like discharge the week after ovulation, but it seems to be more abundant if I have gotten pregnant.

You could ovulate that late in your cycle BUT the discharge would then be clear thick stretchy with maybe a bit of cloudiness to it. It will in fact very closely resemble raw egg whites.

As long as it doesn't have a foul smell to it or get cottage cheese like chunky it's not an infection if it is just creamy white discharge.

I learned A LOT about my cycle and discharge, etc. by using fertilityfriend.com. You may want to give it a try. :)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thank you ladies for your comments! @ LSUFF Yes I could be but I cant test til next week so we'll see. @ kfroz Thanks for the info and no it was not TMI lol I thought you have ovulation discharge and that was it. So after ovulation you have more discharge?? Nice to know I guess lol I'll check out the website, thanks for mentioning it :)
    SexyDiva19

Comment by SexyDiva19 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well according to the wheel most OB docs use to estimate a due date, conception happened on the 11th. Trying not to get your hopes up too much just wanted to state that because you did have sex that day. You should be able to test by the 25th. Irregular cycles is the wild card here. There's no way to know for sure yet. I never kept track of discharge or anything like that and it's not the same for every woman. Here's hoping.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thanks for your comment autisticsmom I greatly appreciate it!! Im trying not to get my hopes up too high either but my mom keeps insisting that Im pregnant so that's not really helpin the issue lol
    SexyDiva19

Comment by SexyDiva19 (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010