Do you think we will ever be able to fix the damage Bush did to this country?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have my doubts that we will be able to repair the damage done by the last 5 or 6 presidents AND Congress for the last 40 years. We need to have term limits for Congress and totally revamp the lobbying system. Until those things happen I don't see any real change or improvement coming.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Be fair now..

Will we be able to overcome what the democrats have done to this country? How about the progressives like Obama?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think the problems began when we started giving the federal government more and more power.... then they got big enough to TAKE power from us. Bush didn't start it...and Obama sure isn't trying to end it. We need to regain control of our government...they are supposed to work for us, but right now they do what they want, when they want.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The question itself shows you have education as far as the economy goes. This mess has been coming since Nixon, and the democrats had their hands in it pretty deep, too. The sooner we stop pointing figures at whichever man we love to hate, the sooner we can fix the actual problems.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• well, not if obama keeps digging us a deeper hole
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I hope we can fix the damage caused by the government over the past century.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you think it was just GW that 'did this' to our country, you have bigger issues.
    Anonymous

• EVERY president for several generations has screwed up the country. it wont stop till our political situation CHANGES.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 12:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• After picking myself up off the floor all I can say is whatever Bush did, we will never knowthe answer to that because Obama has way outdone him in the ruin the country area. We have to recover from that first.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think its ignorant to blame the damages done to this country on one person. What about the people living in our country who make poor choices that affect everyone daily like making babies and not being able to take care of them. So we foot the bill.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2010