what symptoms did you have before you found out you was pregnant?

kyndra_gurl

Asked by kyndra_gurl at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my son I had no symptoms other than an unusual period. I usually had a 5 day period but at that time it only lasted one day so the next week I went to the doctor and found out I was 5weeks pregnant. My son now is 5yrs old and doing great.

I currently think I may be pregnant now or it could just be PMS since Im due next week for my period but we'll see....
    SexyDiva19

Answer by SexyDiva19 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• well my periods are usually 5 days but last month it was only 3 days. And lately i have been dizzy when i have just standing in one spot. And i have been feeling sick to my stomach when i smoke a cigarette, and i don't usually feel sick. And my ears have also been ringing a lot!
    kyndra_gurl

Comment by kyndra_gurl (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• With my first pregnancy, I didn't find out til I was 7 weeks. I had a huge issue with foul smells, things tasting funny, leaning up against the counter hurt my abdomen and peeing every 30 minutes.

With my second, I found out at 6 days late so I only remember at first just the pee thing, couldn't get from home to work without having to go!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yea i have the peeing thing at work and everyone gets mad
    kyndra_gurl

Comment by kyndra_gurl (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Could be preggo. I had no symptoms either pregnancy. I just felt like I was. So the day my period was supposed to start I'd take a pregnancy test. With my second pregnancy it didn't show up until two weeks after my missed period. She was being stubborn about being found out.
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 12:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I really wanted KFC for dinner and hadn't had it in a long time but when I was eating the chicken it tasted funny. All I could taste was grease, like the fryer hadn't been cleaned or something. Everyone els eating thought I was crazy cuz nothing was wrong with their food. Then I was feeling real tired and everytime I had to pee I felt unnormal pressure. Then found out I was 8 weeks along after going to the doctors. So yes I did have a period but it was very short and I thought that was just stress related.
    cup8cake

Answer by cup8cake at 12:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i am kind of scared because my boyfriend is in jail so i have not talked to him about this...it is his if i am but i am still scared i am only 21
    kyndra_gurl

Comment by kyndra_gurl (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was just tired with my son mostly, when my boobs started to hurt and I was always hungry, thats when my hubby and I took a test and after 5 years of no baby and trying we finally got a positive test.
    I am now 9 weeks with my 2nd and sick all the time.
    Its funny how every pregnancy is not the same.
    All I did with both kids is pee, so that is the only thing that is the same. LOL
    Thanks, Jess
    Jess963

Answer by Jess963 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• did you guys ever have a sharp pain by your ovaries?
    kyndra_gurl

Comment by kyndra_gurl (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My only symptom was being completely exhausted like I had stayed up for a week straight. I could barely peel myself off of the couch at 2 in the afternoon to pee on a stick.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010