Can everyone just stop already?

Ok it's the day of elections and everyone is still non stop with the political questions. How about we all just go out and vote?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep everyone needs to just shut up whoever gets elected is gonna be presidant and us bitching on here wont change a thing!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I already have...so now what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• People talking about politics is never going to stop. After the elections, it's going to be about why the person that got elected SHOULDN'T be president. Lol. Everyone's always going to disagree.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• OP, if you don't like the political questions, then why don't you browse somewhere beside "Politics & Current Events?" No one is forcing you to read or answer the questions, are they? And I've already voted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I love to hear people's opinions. If not online, a chat with my neighbors, a chat at work, or anywhere else. There are times when I have learned a lot. But what I really (reaalllly) love, is when someone expresses their side in terms of the opposite side. I find well contemplated thought very interesting. Most of where I find this is from those from many generation before us that have experienced events that should never been repeated again.

Thought is a living force
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Ditto: I believe with the ladies above. I am not voting and I am 22 but that is just my preference. I personally do not know enough about the politics and electoral colleges and what not to get caught up in this sort of stuff. Sure we learned it in school but I want to do more research first. Yes I agree and disagree with a ton of the political arguments already in the media but hey that is the price I am willing to pay. I am the kind of person that will be happy either way. However people talking politically are never going to stop nor is it going to change.
    anaandryan

Answer by anaandryan at 5:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• **Continued from above**

Wishing it would will not change that either. It is our right of freedom of speech (so were told lol) that gives us the power to talk politically for however long we please. And you better bet that once they do choose the opposing team is gunna have a lot to say and I am so ready because like I said I do not know enough about this stuff to sit and whine that it is still getting talked about even after election. So better get ready now!
    anaandryan

Answer by anaandryan at 5:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Welcome to the Politcs Dept. If Barry wins I'll be here for the next four years pointing out his criminal activity and telling you " I told you so". Sorry, that's just the way it is. Nobody had a problem with people bitching about Bush in this dept. since it was created.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I admit, I, too, am burnt out on listening to everyone argue over politics. But they have the right to do so....that's what's so great about this country.
    I am just glad that after today...the race will be over with.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh I'm good and sick of seeing the same tired arguments drug out over and over with people getting nasty to each other...it isn't always the wholesome discussion or "good debate" that people are making it out to be above. It gets down right nasty and people get rude and arrogant. I doubt anyone would have a debate with their co-workers the way they do on here with the name calling and degrading comments. So yes, go vote, bitching on CafeMom doesn't help your candidate get into office.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2008