Tonka Bounce Back Racer.. What do you guys think?

My son turns 3 next month. He's seen the commercials for the bounce back racer on tv and it's one of the only things he's asked for for Christmas. I'm thinking about getting it for him but the reviews on Toys'r'us' website are really mixed.
Do any of you own this car? And if so, what are your opinions on it?

Megs5384

Asked by Megs5384 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• My 3 year old LOVES this car. He has the best time driving it everywhere. It's nice because it only goes back and forth so it doest get stuck which means I can actually get things done without having to stop every 5 minutes to help him with something. I also have a 1 year old who loves to play with it and drive it ...she mostly only goes in one direction though =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If he's 3 and wants to have it, I'm sure he'll love it regardless of the reviews.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hotmama330: I'm sure HE will love it. I, however, do not want to spend the money on something that is going to break easily, or not work if it gets more than a couple feet away from him, which is what some of the complaints are. I'm not worried about whether or not he'll like it. I'm worried about wasting money.
    Megs5384

Comment by Megs5384 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• not here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010