Indoor/Outdoor George Foreman Grill (Electric)

Anyone here own one of these? I'm thinking of getting one of these grills.

How do you like it? What do you not like about it?

Thank you for your input.

AdrianaS

Asked by AdrianaS at 12:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• had an indoor one.. my ex loved it.. to me it didn't replace a real grill though. I prefered to just put things like hot dogs and steaks in the oven, and fry the burgers.

It is suppose to be better for burgers because it drains out the the fat rather than cooking it with it.

I'd like to get a flat top grill though (electric for in the house).. IMO they are better because you can cook the same as in the foremans (because some have the "grill" inserts) and pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My aunt has one, the large surface indoor one. She loves it. It's a blessing to have around when you want that fresh grilled taste and the weather is less than perfect. Imagine grilled hot dogs and steaks in the middle of winter. And it doesn't cause smoke. I need a commission for this.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We had an indoor one. Loved it.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We have one with removeable plates. Makes it easy to clean. We love it and use it all the time, especially in the winter.
    luv2bamom1124

Answer by luv2bamom1124 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2010