How can the person you love tell you I know I am not the one for you?

Been in a marriage/relationship for going on 11 yrs. None of us are perfect but I am level headed, responsible, compassionate, loving, sexy, can be critical at times but love my husband and family.
Our relationship started off shaky bcuz of others in my family but we got thru that.. I am honest, loud sometimes but very open about things... He is more of a passive aggressive, says hes not jealous but he is..... I am jealous too.... sometimes I feel like he doesnt even care for me. Hes cold, yet can be loving.... hes low key not high maintenance at all.... except in our love life he may want more but doesnt say it....... hes so quick to say hurtful things.... Im not even sure he loves me like I love him.... we both are a lil crazy but thats ok with me..... I never tell him Hes not the one for me!!! Does anyone know or have an inclination of this type of character... I think he sees more negativity than I do in our lifes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You deserve to be loved as much as you love that other person. If he can't love you the same, then perhaps he is not the one for you.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you have been together 11 years then you know him probaly better then anyone. If you want to be with him, it's your job to be accepting of who he is as a person.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 12:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• @ CarlyCo 2.... exactly. I ask bcuz HE is the one who says things that make me feel that way. I am accepting thats why I am still in this relationship. I never leave cuz we had an argument or even cuz he makes me feel like he doesnt love me. I LOVE HIM tryuely thats why i stay and accept all his faults. I WANT HIM TO DO THE SME, i dont think when 2 people really love each other it is something that is so easily said unless they are super sensitive...... it happens when I have an issue with him.. then it becomes a big deal.... sounds like I am answering my own questions....LOL Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010