Where or how can I get one the the Toys-R-Us big toy catalog?

I want my son to get to pick out something he wants for Christmas, but he doesn't seem to get what I am telling him about asking Santa for something (he's 3). I thought that if I let him look through the Big Toy Book he would see somethings he wanted and then Santa could bring him 1 of them. My Husbands Grandma told me she has one but his grandpa just made her toss it (they are giving money this year) so now I need to get one.

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 1:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• They have them at the store. I was just there and saw them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• you can also view it online
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Most Toys R Us's should have them in their stores, unless they're out of them. I got mine from mail and the Sunday Newspaper. You may be able to get one mailed to you by going to their website and signing up to receive their sale info by mail.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Do you have a Toys R Us or Babies R Us rewards card? We do and they sent us one in the mail. Plus, there was one in the Sunday paper about three weeks ago.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I would check the store.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Mine came in my newspaper a few Sunday's ago. If you can't get one in their store, you may try your paper and see if they have copies.
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 4:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010