Great, just great.

So lately while DH is at work his text messages to me are broken. Then dont sned the whole thing, and susally the first half can see, but my phone automatically does not save them, it only saves the second part. And its sendin older messages in with the new ones. Today just now, I got a message from him about breadins ome chicken for dinner, he said "just use an egg and then dip it in brad crumbs then bake.... is adam home? were at his range?" Adam is our next door neighbor that for some god aweful reaon DH thinks he is always over here having an affair or whatever. Adam is married to Jessi, she like my best friend here and we both spend all freaking day everyday at home. So if he ever came over her she would know (we live in very small apts btw). So its just stupid to even think that. Well I answerd him and said, no he left a little bit ago and didnt have acu's on. continued in 1st comment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I know thi because I keep our front windows open because i like the light to come ine and you can see our shared porch from the living room, which was in. Now DH is all "Where the hell did that coem from?! I was talking about chicken and now your telling me that Adam left?? Who was that really meant for?" Im so fuckig pissed becasue not a DAMN thing has happend or ever will happen and because of his stupid fucking phone I need to defend myself on the fucking truth that I KNOW he doesnt believe me on. Which I have n idea why. I have NEVER given him any reason not to trust me, but he doesnt. I dont understand. there is no convince my husband otherwise. Im sure he will come home all pissed for no reason. I rememberd him texting me about Adam yesterday, and dont know why his phone felt necessary to add that in on his nw text today. fucking gay.
    How am I supposed to explain to someone what happnd when he already doesnt believe me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Save the message that you received and show it to him..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The message was broken and only saved the second part. the actual message I need to be saved my phone didnt and I dont know why.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• have you tried telling him that his texts are coming through all skewed? maybe it is time for new phones for both of you, and maybe even with a different provider, if you are having that many problems based on text messages.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• the borken messages are vey recent like in the past 2-3 days. I told him the first time, we both thought it was weird, and blew it off. I havnt really mention the other times they have come in broken, but now its fucking with us. My husband is a very, very jelouse man. I mean he already though something was going on. He always thinks I have a boyfiend. I NEVER leav this fucking apartment, how can that be? ask anone in our 4 unit aparntment building. no one ever is here. If anyhtin IM the one who should suspect something. How the hell am I supposed to actually know he works unitll 10pm, and I cant ask anyone in his platoon. He wont hang out with anyone and teir family's on the weekends or anyhting so I cant befriend any other wives. I can only trust that he is really working and I do. I dont understand hw he can not trust me this much for NO reason....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Tell hubby you want a new phone to prevent further miscommunications/arguments
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We just bough our phones less than a year ago. he wont want to spend money on new ones alreay, plus we really dont have the money too. Its a good idea though. I may call the provider and ask whats up with the broken messages...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Just never mention Adam to him ever. You know your phone is messed up so to stay on the safe side just don't mention him. Like the previous poster said get another phone. You can get a cheap one and put your sim card in it.
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 2:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The new phone thing is a good idea. But I have never really talked about Adam. DH always brngs it up, like when did he get home? Is he at work? I usually tell him I dont know, but when DH is at th range that he runs, I'll tell him if he is ere or not. Its never been in issue till now. He is more insucure than a 14 year old girl.... lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010