Sad day today please help!

My husband and I have been trying since February when I got off birth control to conceive. We have not been worrying about trying to we just got off birth control and did we a loving couple does for 8 months. I didn't freak out and say oh I'm ovulating we have to do it now. I didn't want to worry and then not get pregnant. So if I know about the week I ovulated and we made love.
Not til last month did we decide to start on everyday of the ovulation period. I was supposed to ovulate like the 5th of November to the 8th. The 7th being the highest peak. We made love on all those days sometimes twice. :)
Have you ever felt like you aren't supposed to get pregnant. I've been thinking about that lately. Like maybe I'm not supposed to get pregnant. I'm supposed to possibly start the 20th through the 23rd. I don't know yet but every where I look there is a baby or a pregnant lady and it makes me happy for them but sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Cheer up honey...it will come when you least expect it! God will give you that gift when he thinks you are ready...just appreciate the love of your significant other, and relax. You two are already doing a great job! :) Keep up the good work, and it will come to you my dear! :)
    cnice1976

Answer by cnice1976 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• you would have a better chance if you have sex every other day than if you have sex daily or twice daily during your ovulation time. the more you have sex the lower the sperm count goes.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• sweetie i think you will end up pregnant just give it time and i hope u the best of luck
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 1:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thank you! Guess it's just one of those down days.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I understand I've been there, by the 7 month I found out I was pregnant and the days of worrying about if I can get pregnant are over, but it will happen it's one of those things that doesn't happen when you want it to.
    Hang in there hun!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Considering it takes a healthy couple up to 18 months to conceive it's not an issue yet. Try not to feel bad because it's not happening immediately. Go every other day or so around ovulation. Sperm can live anywhere from 3-6 days. Try to relax and focus on the practicing. If you are stressing, you are just making it harder for the sperm to survive. Good luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010